The Crystal Connection
Gallery of Pinwheel Styles
Phone: (New number coming soon)
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crystal Connection is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Hours 9 - 5 (MST) Monday to Friday, and Saturday 9 - 3
Visits by appointment
Closed Sundays and holidays
A few examples of the many different styles available in the Pinwheel pattern of stemware.
Note that much of the following is confirmed, but some is 'best guess'.
Please use this information with that caveat in mind!
Some of the patterns were not exclusive - that is: they were carried at more than one store and may be known by more than one name.
Please visit our "in stock" page for available items in your pattern.
(The numbers that start with CP are our inventory numbers).
1. Sears Pinwheel from the 1970's to 1990's, also carried at The Bay
2. Pinwheel from Eatons and Birks, note the stem style CP-0123
3. Pinwheel from The Bay, note the centre of the pinwheel CP-0222
4. Nbr 71851 Pinwheel by Bohemia, note hex foot
5. Classique Pinwheel from Sears
6. Gloria Pinwheel from RTL, Reiner Trading Ltd
7. Harmony Pinwheel by Bohemia
8. Laura Pinwheel from Eatons
9. Saga Pinwheel by Bohemia
10. Sylvia Pinwheel from Woodwards
11. Victoria Pinwheel by Bohemia
12. One Style of Pinwheel from Mont Royale
13. Pinwheel aka Buzz Saw by Phillips Cut Glass
14. Unknown Pinwheel by Bohemia CP-0427
15. Unknown Pinwheel by Bohemia CP-0440
16. Unknown Pinwheel by Bohemia, note hex foot CP-0588
17. Unknown Pinwheel from Lotus Flower? Notched foot CP-0642
18. Unknown Pinwheel, lower stem flares out CP-1265